The city in a few words
- The city of Shanghai has established itself with Hong Kong as the art capital of the Asian market.
- It is an essential city for European and American galleries to discover and meet the actors of the Asian market.
- The city and the region are home to art collectors more and more interested in "Western Art".
- Many galleries come from all over the region but also from Europe and the United States. Experts speak of Shanghai as a city that has the greatest potential for development in the art market over the next ten years.
- Our local partner, Regina Chan, knows all the local networks and will advise the galleries on the best dates and formats of exhibitions.
Create a project Join a project