The city in a few words
- London is considered the European capital of the art market.
- It is home to wealthy collectors from all over the world.
- It also has many art galleries and museums like the Tate Modern.
- Masterpiece London : June 27 to July 3, 2019
A great event in London to close the season with a high-level selection of modern art and old master. Some large contemporary art galleries are starting to participate, like TEFAF.
- Asian Art London : October 31 to November 9, 2019
Other key London art gathering dedicated to Asian art and design.
- London Art Fair : January 22 to 26, 2020
Less prestigious than its counterpart Frieze, this fair is similar to Art Paris which attracts mostly national buyers rather than international collectors. However, it is a fair that enjoys a beautiful turn out.