The city in a few words
- Chicago is the third largest city in the United States and the second largest industrial center as well as one of the world's leading financial centers.
- The city ranks third in the number of businesses located in the city.
- It acquires a great cultural fame thanks to its modern architecture of skyscrapers and attracts millions of visitors every year.
- Finally, the city has many higher education institutions, prestigious museums, renown theaters and a world-class symphony orchestra.
- Chicago is internationally recognized for being a city of museums. It is home to no less than 70, all of them being different. They offer a fairly complete view of the history, arts, and sciences of many civilizations.
- Among the main figures is the Art Institute of Chicago. Thanks to many sponsors from Chicago's affluent backgrounds, this museum, the second largest art museum in the United States after the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York City, is particularly prominent for its collections of various American arts.
Create a project Join a project