The city in a few words
- Economically, it stands out as a major economic and industrial center.
- Bogota, Colombia's largest and most populous city, is also the industrial, economic, cultural and touristic hub of the country.
- For all these reasons, Bogota offers a prominent position in Latin America.
- Museums, theaters and libraries, all of which qualifies the city as one of the greatest cultural hub. Some of these cultural sites are among the most important in Colombia.
- In addition, festivals of national and international fame are organized, attracting an audience from all over the world. Many cultural venues have been created in Bogotá, including 58 museums, 62 art galleries, 33 library networks and 45 theaters.
- The cultural offer has grown considerably in recent decades. Bogota has a huge cultural heritage.
- It is home to 58 museums including The Museum of Modern Art Bogota (MAMBO)and houses a large collection of modern and contemporary art.
Create a project Join a project